Fertility Nurse – Central London
Role: Fertility Nurse
Location: Central London
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week), on a shift basis (8:00-16:30 or 12:00-20:30) plus Saturday work on a rotational basis.
Salary range: £35,000 to £45,000 – negotiable, based on experience.
We are seeking a Fertility Nurse to join highly successful nursing team based in prestigious Central London Clinic.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a registered nurse within a private fertility clinic.
Provide assistance to clinicians and nursing staff, including but not limited to:
• Prepare for and assist with the smooth running of the clinic ensuring a high standard of nursing care
• Scheduling of patient treatment cycles, liasing with doctors to arrange prescriptions and drug administration
• Perform basic patient assessments
• Perform blood tests
• Perform nurse’s pretreatment consultations
• Teach patients how to self administer relevant medications
• Assist with ultrasound scans
• Administer medications, including IV infusions
• Dispense medications per prescriptions
• Perform pre-operative assessments
• Perform post-operative recovery
Required experience and skills
• Phlebotomy experience
• Ability to canulate
• Experience of monitoring patients after sedation
• Excellent bedside manner
• Outstanding patient care
• Able to prioritise and manage time well
Please contact us ASAP if you would like more information and to book an interview and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our numbers: Ola 0044 7950 900 752; Agnieszka 0044 7789 883143;