NHS RGN Band 5 – University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
New RGN openings at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire! Please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short notice which department interests you the most.
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust is one of the largest acute teaching hospitals in the UK, comprising University Hospital in Coventry and the Hospital of St Cross in Rugby. They offer major advances in patient care, clinical teaching and innovation. They are exceeding the national waiting times targets for our patients, their maternity services were rated as amongst the best in the NHS and they have low incidence of healthcare associated infections such as MRSA and C. difficile.
They are the principal teaching hospital for Warwick Medical School with whom they work in close partnership to develop innovative medical education programmes and clinical research.
They provide general acute hospital services to approximately 500,000 people from Coventry and Rugby and specialist hospital services to over one million people from Coventry, Warwickshire and beyond. The Trust has a revenue budget of approximately £473 million, they employ 5,639 staff, manage 1,380 beds and 32 operating theatres.
• Degree in Nursing;
• Registration with the NMC initiated or completed;
• Good communication skills in English;
• experienced or newly qualified nurses
Package on offer is:
• First month’s rent for accommodation – up to £1,200 (candidates outside the UK)
• First month’s rent for accommodation – up to £800 (candidates inside the UK)
• Financial support with Accommodation (also available for UK based candidates)
• Flights paid for, up to £150
• Transport from UK airport to the hospital paid for, up to £40
• Reimbursement for the NMC first years fee – £230 Max
• Pastoral support to get settled, open bank account, NI number, register with GP
• Induction / preceptorship programme
• 27 days holiday plus up to 8 days public holiday
• As a University Hospital, they are open to letting Nurses develop experience in specialities they have no prior experience in (apart from ED). To help them develop their careers.
• Successful applicants have already been placed in; Theatre Recovery, Theatre Scrub, Cath Lab, Cardiology, Surgery, Neurosurgical, Renal Dialysis, Critical Care, Gastro. This gives you an idea of the potential.
• One of only a few trusts who are willing to recognise overseas experience, paying them accordingly in line with the NHS Band 5 scale.