Palliative Nurse – Chelmsford
Job title: Registered Nurse
Department: Hospice (Inpatient Unit)
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Contract: Full time and part time, permanent, shifts days and nights
Salary: up to £27,878 + Fringe London High Cost Allowance + unsocial hours allowance
The position is for a Nurse to join a small Inpatient Unit at a Hospice that belongs to very well reputable charity organisation closely connected with the local NHS Trust so there would be also an opportunity to pick up additional shifts within the Hospital.
The In Patient Unit provides specialist care and support for people with life limiting/life threatening diseases and the services offered are:
- Specialist pain and symptom management
- Specialist palliative care assessment
- End of life care/final care
- Specialist multi-disciplinary rehabilitation
- Planned respite care
· To provide high quality nursing care and participate in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the care needs for the patient group in a palliative care setting.
· To act in accordance with the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) code of professional conduct and company policies and procedures.
· To work with the multi-disciplinary team and other hospice services to provide holistic care
Please contact us on 07950 900752 or 07789 883 143 for more details and application pack
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.