Registered General Nurse needed in luxury nursing home -Camberley
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse in to their luxury home in Camberley.
Are you an RGN passionate about working with the elderly? Do you want to work in a luxurious, modern care home where you can contribute to giving residents the highest quality of life?
About the role.
We are looking for an RGN who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care.
Specific duties and responsibilities are:
- Provide leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing and so on.
- Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
- Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision.
To succeed in this role you will need to display excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail, making sure our residents have the best care possible. We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Active NMC Registration
- Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A self-motivate and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
About our Benefits.
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
If you are interested, please send us your CV: email@example.com