RMN/RNLD – Colchester
Job Title: Staff Nurse (Mental Health)
Salary: up to 26k permanent full time contract (you need to be able to work shift pattern)
Our client is an independent secure hospital for males and females under 65 years, located near Colchester in North East Essex.
They provide treatment for males and females under 65 years with a diagnosis of intellectual disability with or without mental illness who may also present with challenging behaviours requiring therapeutic intervention within a hospital setting.
About the position:
- Taking responsibility for assessing the care needs of patients and the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
- To take an active role in providing a safe and therapeutic environment for all who use and work in the hospital. To undertake a professional role in line with Code of Professional Conduct: Standards for Conduct, Performance and Ethics 2004, and all other NMC Guidelines.
- To support the Charge Nurses and Senior Staff Nurses, in delivering 24-hour care and management of ward based in-patient services.
- To work shifts over a seven day week, twenty-four hour day, including week-ends and Bank Holidays where required.
- To take charge of the unit on an occasional basis for the span of duty, where competency has been agreed by the Charge Nurses.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate for an immediate interview and ASAP start.
If you are interested please call us on 07950 900752 or 07789 883143 to discuss in more details
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.